My mid-morning phone call to Lisa provided the following information:
- The drugs they've been giving her since midnight last night have yet to kickstart the dilation process.
- There have been no real labor pains.
- Isabella's heartbeat, which is being broadcast into the room via a heart rate monitor, is the same rhythm as the beat for AC/DC's "Problem Child" song.
- The latest measurements show that Isabella is a bellyfull. She's topping 9lbs.
- Everyone, probably including housekeeping, has had a peek at Lisa's hoohah.
- If she doesn't start labor soon, Isabella gets to arrive in this world without a conehead...a c-section will be performed.
I'll be a grrtía soon.