- The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton
- The Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampires series by Charlaine Harris (currently shown on HBO as the series "True Blood".
- The Harry Potter series. I really don't care that it's marketed toward children.
- Kim Harrison's The Hollows series. Yes, there is a theme in my escapism. LOL
- Wasted by Marya Hornbacher. It's an eating disorder memoir. What can I say except it helps me to see that my life has never been as screwed up as it could've become?
Got one for me? Post a comment.