One of the bulletins going around myspace is the "...was arrested for..." one. You google your name and the phrase "was arrested for" and see what pops up. Here, according to Google, are my legal woes:
1. Kay was arrested for statutory rape on February 26, 1997 after Steve discovered love letters.
2. Kay was arrested this morning after allegedly attacking a photographer outside a London nightclub.
3. Kay was arrested and charged with improper disposition of human remains.
4. Kay has been arrested for alleged domestic violence.
5. Kay was arrested on a charge of child rape. She insisted it was love.
6. Kay was arrested after police found a human hand in a jar of formaldehyde and six human skulls in her basement.
7. Kay, who twice has violated the National Football League's substance-abuse policy, was arrested in Aurora, Colorado.
8. Kay was arrested late Friday, two days after authorities said she skipped a court appearance.
9. Kay was arrested after revealing to fellow workers in the office that he practiced Falun Gong.
10. Kay was arrested for abandoning a child.