Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Recent Keyword Searches Leading to My Blog

I have a stat counter on my blog. Down on the right sidebar you'll see a link that says "These people are all about me" which will take you to analysis pages of people who happened upon my blog one way or another. One method is to google keywords, searches. I have interesting keyword searches. People who found my blog googled:
  • kevin ann massage therapist austin tx
  • tri-lobe balloon catheter
  • rekindle miracle whip
  • anthony's bar bq beeville
  • rocky horror zach scott
  • halloween gay bars el paso
  • tejano super car show 2005 finalist
  • miss maulie
  • fountain of sperm soft tab
  • rockett plates for bikes
  • pea fries artist
  • pedicab austin
  • fluent spanish
  • hincapie wings poster race to replace
  • jessica rabbit birthday myspace comment
  • cook backstrap
  • erotic wrestling holds

I don't know but I find "pea fries artist" quite titillating.

No comments: