- Show Us Your Goods event at The Marq. Shopping and cocktails! It was our inaugural show & fundraiser at the start of the Christmas shopping season. Who are we? Next bullet point!
- 3 Dames Productions. I've teamed up with my friends Chel and Leigh and we've been busy promoting locally owned businesses with our shows. Mixing, mingling and shopping is always fun!
- Helping support my boyfriend's band. SuperCrash was recently named one of Austin's favorite rock bands.
- Lost 8.5" with the help of Austin Adventure Bootcamp, the best fitness program in town. I am losing weight, gaining muscle and increasing my endurance, thanks to my great instructor and my camp friends. Yes, I really have lost eight and a half inches overall...in less than a month. I'm on my second camp now and will hopefully show even more progress. (Wow, this was a long bullet point).
- Coaching a walking group in Austin Fit's Cap 10K training program. So far we're up to 4 miles.
- Cooking. New Year's Eve had me grilling ribeyes and lobster tails while the potatoes au gratin cooked. And I made a fabulous crawfish etouffee for Valentine's Day dinner. Here's some pictures for you foodies out there. Until next time, enjoy!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
My Recent Life, The Cliff Notes Version
What've I been doing with my time since fall? Here's a little glimpse into my life, the Cliff Notes version.