Monday, August 28, 2006

Hiatus

Yes, I've been gone. Glad you noticed. August has been a whirlwind of activity. I've been moving to new digs, visiting with El Paso relatives, chasing the Cap City Cyclists around the countryside in my SAG Wagon and much, much more. I've been blogging like crazy on my Austin American Statesman site, Dancin' Down Congress Avenue and myspace. I must admit that I'm getting a little tired of blogging on myspace. There's tons of users and that usually means the server is slow to react when attempting to post. But hey, it's free.

I've missed my blogspot here and will be paying more attention to it this fall. Speaking of fall, I heard we have a cold front moving in this week. I'm a little tired of the 100+ degree weather, so anything that gets us down in the low to mid 90's would be terrific.

No comments: